Track, Race and Sport Riding Motorcycle Neck Brace
Our STX RR neck brace has been specifically engineered by our team of qualified experts at the Leatt research lab to suit the riding needs of track, race and sport riders. It has a race-adopted front construction for tucking behind the windscreen and a hammock-style rubber chin for additional comfort as well as safety.
The STX RR neck brace is an ultra-light Carbon neck brace and balances the need of comfort, effectiveness and safety by allowing freedom of movement and adjustability to more closely meet the needs of top level racers and riders. It can be adjusted to fit all riding suits as well as armor.
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Over-the-head fitting with emergency releases on each side
- Chassis is made of ultra-light 100% carbon fiber
- Race adopted front construction for tucking behind the windscreen
- Hammock-style rubber chin pad for increased comfort and safety
- Correct side clearance for race cornering
- Adjusts to fit all riding suits and selections of armor
- Free, optional, chest strap included
- Weight: from 690g (1.55 lbs)
- One size fits riders from approximately:
- 60 - 100kg (140 - 225 lbs)